Provides expertise and systems support in developing and enhancing business systems to provide new or enhanced products to clients or effective planning, reporting, and analysis tools to internal function
Key Duties & Responsibilities (in brief)
- Under general direction, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Perform Technical Analysis and Testing.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment
Minimum required education and experience
- Requires strong relevant experience in full-stack development
- Bachelor’s Degree-Computer Science or related discipline
- .NET Core
- Entity framework Core
About The Client
American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technology and clinical research It is a provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services focused primarily on Phase I-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services. It has a network of more than 58,000 employees in more than 100 countries