Software analyst should be able to develop, implement and test next generation applications with high quality code. He/she should be familiar with software development life cycle
Key Duties & Responsibilities (in brief)
- Developing, implement and test next generation applications with high quality code.
- Contribute throughout the software development cycle.
- Troubleshooting and debugging defects in software applications.
- Analyse and design software requirements.
- Research to solve complex problems, learn new technologies, apply new enhanced solutions, and best practices.
- Work within an Agile team, making sure to follow all defined processes and guidelines
Any Other Important Detail: (Key Skills)
- Solid experience in C# .Net Core/ASP.NET Core development is a must.
- Experience in designing and developing web APIs.
- Solid in SQL, Database design and reporting.
- Good experience in Entity Framework (EF) Core.
- Good experience in IIS server.
- Strong planning, organizing, problem solving and strong critical thinking skills.
- Proficient understanding of Git code versioning control.
- Good knowledge in troubleshooting and testing tools.
- .NET Core
- Entity framework Core
Plus to have
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experience in microservices architecture, multi-tenant databases, cloud architecture, elasticsearch, continuous integration and continuous delivery, application and database scalability.
- Familiar with the following systems: JIRA, Jenkins, Docker, OpenShift.
- Familiar with Healthcare systems.
- Familiar with Linux OS
- Solid attention to detail.
- English level: intermediate or higher.
- Self-motivated with strong desire to explore new ideas and continuous learning.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good Research skills.
- Strong team working and communication skills
About The Client
American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technology and clinical research It is a provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services focused primarily on Phase I-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services. It has a network of more than 58,000 employees in more than 100 countries